We draw on deep backgrounds in economics and politics to bring you solutions that work in today’s political climate.
WPI Economics is always on the look out for talented economic consultants to join our team. At WPI Economics, we value individuals with a strong team ethic, an inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills. You will be working in a small and flexible team delivering high quality analyses alongside a supportive and well-connected network in the heart of Westminster.
Please send all applications and/ or queries to email@example.com
WPI Economics is looking for an analyst to join in Autumn 2017.
We are looking for an intern to join our team for six months. The successful candidate will gain a valuable opportunity to experience applied public policy and economic consulting work. Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Gain experience and understanding of UK politics and life in Westminster;
- Gain experience working on multiple different policy areas and political issues;
- Build networks across Westminster and work with senior staff on key client issues.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting literature reviews and data analysis on key policy issues, and helping design and model policy solutions;
- Supporting the production of detailed policy reports and briefing materials for clients;
- Assisting the team in analysing policy issues, including helping with the production of political data presentations.
See more details about competencies, and how to apply here.